Welcome to Swedish Lapland and its luxurious ways! Starting in Stockholm you will get to feel the vibrant feel of the city. Then it is time to head North and experience some truly unique places – the fairytale Treehotel, the brand-new Arctic Bath and the famous Icehotel 365. Sweden’s Deluxe will pamper you!
Day 1: Arrival in Stockholm
Arrival in Stockholm according to your own itinerary. Stockholm city has an abundance of charm, history and tradition. This urban and trendy city will impress you with its interesting museums and castles. Two nights accommodation in the city centre.
- Day 2: Stockholm Enjoy your day at leisure in Stockholm.
Day 3: Stockholm – Boden
Breakfast at the hotel and the rest of the day is yours to spend at leisure. In the evening, depart by overnight train from Stockholm to Boden. Overnight on board the train in a 2-berth private sleeping compartment.
- Day 4: Treehotel You will arrive in Boden in the morning. A transfer will be waiting to take you to the Treehotel, where you will be warmly welcomed. The Treehotel features seven futuristic Tree rooms, all minimalistic and eco-friendly. Which one will be yours for the night? We also recommend you add some activities during you stay here. One nights accommodation in a Treeroom at the Treehotel in Harads.
- Day 5: Arctic Bath Breakfast at the hotel and it is already time to say goodbye to your hosts. A transfer will take you to you next Wow-Moment! The floating Arctic Bath has just opened and invites you to immerse yourself in the elements. Enjoy your stay here and make use of the Spa facilities. One nights accommodation at the Arctic Bath hotel.
- Day 6: ICEHOTEL Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Luleå train station. Here you will board a train to Kiruna where a transfer awaits to take you to the luxurious Icehotel. This night you will be one of the lucky ones to experience a night in the -5° C cold rooms at the Icehotel 365. All suites have an individual theme and are hand carved by artists from all over the world. You will sleep in a thermal sleeping bag and on reindeer skins to get a good night’s sleep.One nights accommodation in a cold Art Suite in the ICEHOTEL.
- Day 7: ICEHOTEL After a unique night you are awakened with a cup of hot lingonberry juice at your bedside. Breakfast buffet with morning sauna and towels are included. Make the most of the day by adding activities to your stay. One nights accommodation in a warm Kaamos room in the ICEHOTEL.
- Day 8: Departure After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Stockholm with breakfast
• 1 nights accommodation in a Treeroom at the Treehotel
• 1 nights at Arctic Bath with breakfast and dinner included
• 1 nights in a cold Art Suite in the ICEHOTEL with breakfast
• 1 nights in a warm Kaamos room in the ICEHOTEL with breakfast
Transport & Transfers
• 1 night on board the train in a 2-berth private sleeping compartnent from Stockholm to Boden
• Transfer from Boden to Treehotel
• Transfer from Arctic Bath to Luleå Train Station
• Train journey from Luleå to Kiruna (2nd class, with seat reservation)
• Transfer from Kiruna to the ICEHOTEL
• Transfer from the ICEHOTEL to Kiruna Airport
• Spa Entrance at Arctic Bath
Boden: unique excursions such as Visit the forst Sami or Arctic herbs workshop