Safe travels during the corona pandemic
We believe that there is a way to travel safely and responsibly even during the pandemic. The Nordic countries are famous for their nature – snowy mountain regions, remote fjords, wide sandy beaches, deep forests and small picturesque towns. The perfect place to travel away from crowds and out in the fresh air!
Of course we follow the recommendations of the local authorities. It is important to be informed about the current restrictions and rules that are valid in your destination and for your country of origin. To help you find all relevant information in English, we have compiled a list of official websites for continuously updated information on each of the Nordic countries.
To save tourism we understand the necessity for flexibility. Among other things, we are working on the following measures to help our customers in this situation:
- We will be happy to discuss further safety measures and how to implement them in our programs for your group/party to be safe to travel.
- We are working closely with our suppliers to negotiate shorter cancellation terms where needed
- We highly recommend that bookings are not cancelled but rather postponed,- Scandinavia offers much to the traveler during all seasons!
- Should your group reduce in pax number, we will do our utmost to offer the same price despite the reduced pax range.
- If necessary, we will help you to adjust your travel program to the circumstances
On that note we ask you please to reach out to us and let us know how we can assist you, together we can make it through this uncertain time.
Like many companies, we too had to reduce our working hours, so you may not always reach us on the phone and we may not always reply as quickly as usual. Do not worry, though – we are still here for you!
Take care and we hope to hear from you soon.
Haman Scandinavia – Travel created by locals