Stockholm Gotland Trip
TRAVEL PERIOD: 01.05. – 31.08. 24
Stockholm Gotland Trip
Welcome to this exciting tour that takes you on a journey through the stunning city of Stockholm and the charming island of Gotland. During your stay in Stockholm, you will have the opportunity to explore the city’s vibrant atmosphere, museums, and castles, and discover its charming old town. You can also enjoy a boat trip to the beautiful archipelago or visit the ABBA museum if you’re a music fan. Afterward, you will head to the island of Gotland, where you will be enchanted by the medieval town of Visby, listed on the UNESCO Heritage list. Gotland offers a unique scenery and plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Arrival in Stockholm according to your own itinerary. Sweden’s Capital is charming, vibrant and surrounded by beauty and water – hence its nickname, Venice of the North. Stockholm city has an abundance of charm, history and tradition. This urban and trendy city will impress you
with its interesting museums and castles. The city keeps its warm atmosphere apparent in the old town. Take time to explore the small and winding alleyways – the perfect area to find a suitable restaurant for the evening. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Stockholm city
- Day 2 Enjoy the day to discover Stockholm further. If the weather allows a boat trip to the beautiful archipelago is always worth it or discover one of the islands which is close by – for example Fjäderholmarna. If you are a fan of music a visit to the ABBA museum should be on top of your bucket list since here you can sing and dance and feel yourself as a member of the band.
- Day 3 More time to explore Stockholm. What about a bike trip or kayaking?
- Day 4 Today you will start your journey towards the island of Gotland. Take the train directly from Stockholm central station to Nynäshamn from where you will board the ferry to Visby, During the boat passage you can relax on bord or enjoy the sundeck. Ask any Swede about Visby and they’ll probably get a dreamy look on their face. It’s rare to find someone who isn’t fond of this enchanting medieval town, located on the island of Gotland, east of the Swedish mainland. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Visby
- Day 5 Enjoy your day in Visby. The perfect mixture of beach, culture, coziness and culinary experiences. This magical little town located on the Baltic Sea is a true Swedish treasure and on the UNSECO Heritage list.
- Day 6 Today we recommend to explore the island. Gotland is a true hidden gem offering a unique scenery, history and enough activities for the whole family.
- Day 7 Time to leave this magical place. Depending on the schedule you will have some time left in Visby before boarding the ferry again which takes you back to the Swedish mainland. After a short train ride you will be back in Stockholm city where you will spend the last night of your vacation. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Stockholm city
- Departure Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from Stockholm according to your own itinerary.
Accommodation & Activities
All accommodation and activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
Rent a car on Gotland to drive around. Visit the house of Pipi Longstocking, enjoy a crepe at Creperie Tati and the small island Fårö, try Safran pancakes