Powder Fun Finland
TRAVEL PERIOD: 01.12. 23 – 31.03. 24
Powder Fun Finland
Finnish Lapland is a true winter wonderland. A big layer of fluffy white snow covers the landscape and makes trees; lakes and plains sparkle in the sunlight. This adventure tour will take you to this paradise and give you the opportunity to experience the powdery snow first-hand. You will stay in Levi, Finland’s biggest ski resort, where you can enjoy 2 days of skiing. In addition to this a bunch of friendly huskies will take you on a ride through the peaceful Finnish forest and you will get some speed on a snowmobile. This tour is all about fun.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kittilä Arrival in Kittilä airport, transfer to Levi. Welcome to Levi, a round-the-year activity resort and the biggest ski resort in Finland. Levi is located in the Fell Lapland, 170km above the Arctic Circle, in the middle of pure nature and large wilderness areas. Levi Fell village is a small holiday town, which offers a wide range of first-rate services. Accommodation at 3*hotel in Levi
- Day 2: Downhill Skiing After breakfast it is time to hit the slopes. NOT INCLUDED. In Levi you can find slopes available for downhill skiers and snowboarders, beginners or advanced skiers as well as children. Levi offers all from wide family runs with lots of space to carve your tracks to challenging steep slopes which whet the appetite of more accomplished and even expert skiers. There are altogether 45 slopes and for those who need coaching Levi has an international Ski School (6 different teaching languages). Accommodation at 3*hotel in Levi
- Day 3: Downhill Skiing Breakfast at the hotel. Today you can continue testing the slopes of Levi. NOT INCLUDED. Or why not change the type of skis and roam the Finnish forests on crosscountry skis. Levi has 230km of prepared crosscountry tracks on which you can enjoy the silence and freedom of the winter wonderland around you. Just breathe and let the fresh air flood your lungs. Accommodation at 3*hotel in Levi
Day 4: Huskies & Snowmobiles
After a delicious breakfast your adventure starts at around 10h00. Go on a 10 km tour by Husky Sledge. After receiving all necessary clothing, you will depart by bus to the husky camp for a truly memorable dog sledding experience! This sporty husky safari takes you out into the Lappish wilderness with the eager dog teams. After the safari, enjoy hot berry juice while listening to stories about the husky dogs. Return to the safari club by bus. At around 15:00 the next adventure begins. Come and experience the crisp, frosty winter day by driving through the snow-covered forest by snowmobile! You’ll
receive driving instructions and safety rules – and then you are ready for adventure. This experience introduces you to the unforgettable Lappish nature as you snowmobile through snowy forests and over frozen lakes. On route enjoy a peaceful break and warm berry juice. Return to the Safari Club House by snowmobile. Accommodation at 3*hotel in Levi
- Day 6: Departure Breakfast and transfer to Kittilä airport.
• 4 nights in a hotel in Levi with breakfast
• Transfers from and to Kittilä Airport
• Husky Safari 10km
• Snowmobile Safari
Levi is a popular ski destination In Finland and can easily be combined with Rovaniemi by bus.
We suggest including half board in your accommodation stay as restaurant prices are rather high in Levi, and the choice of restaurant rather limited.