TRAVEL PERIOD: 15.12.2021 – 31.03.2022
Should nature be on your top priority for successful break, stop looking: you found your dream holidays! During this trip, you will discover the most beautiful sceneries from Southern Norway. Get ready, you are going to be bewitched.
- Day 1: Arrival in Oslo Welcome to Oslo, Norway’s biggest city and capital for more then 700 years. The history of Oslo dates back to the middle ages and the city is located at the Oslofjord and surrounded by forest. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Oslo city centre
- Day 2: Oslo – Trondheim Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will take the train to the vibrant city of Trondheim, the third largest city in Norway. Get onboard your train an enjoy this 7-hour journey through the beautiful Gudbrandsdalen valley and across the mighty Dovrefjell mountain range. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Trondheim
Day 3: Hurtigruten
After breakfast, make your own way to the Hurtigruten terminal for your 2-day cruise along the Norwegian coast to Bergen. You will pass the city of Kristiansund, Norway’s dry cod capital. We recommend you join the excursion to the Atlantic road or to the Bergtatt marble mine
(optional). Accommodation in outside cabin on Hurtigruten.
- Day 4: Bergen This morning you are awakened with a cup of hot lingon-berry juice at your bedside. Today, you will continue your journey towards Bergen. Around 08:00 in the morning, a few nautical miles south of Florø, you will navigate the mouth of the mighty Sognefjord and admire superb views of this magnificent island-studded coastline along the way. Finally, you disembark in Bergen around 14:30. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Bergen city centre.
Day 5: Hardangerfjord
After breakfast, make your own way to the bus station and get ready for a journey by bus, boats and train to the Hardangerfjord: majestic mountains, roaring waterfalls and idyllic orchards are waiting for you. If the Sognefjord is the king of the fjords of Western Norway, the
Hardangerfjord is surely the queen. The 179-kilometre-long fjord offers scenery that will spellbind even the most seasoned traveller.
Accommodation in 3* hotel in Bergen city centre.
Day 6: Bergen – Flåm – Geilo
Today after breakfast, you will travel by boat to Flåm, small village located at the end of the Aurlandsfjorden. You will then continue your journey to Geilo by taking the famous Flamsbana to Myrdal. The Flåm Railway is considered to be one of Norway’s most important and
spectacular tourist attractions. From Myrdal continue by train to Geilo, a charming mountain village. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Geilo
- Day 7: Geilo – Oslo After breakfast, take the train back to Oslo where you started. Day at leisure. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Oslo city centre
- Day 8: Departure Breakfast at the hotel. Departure during the day at your own leisure.
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Oslo with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Trondheim with breakfast
• 1 night in a outside cabin on Hurtigruten with breakfast
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Bergen with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Geilo with breakfast
Transport & Transfers
• Hurtigruten Trondheim – Bergen
• Norheimsund – Eidfjord
• Eidfjord – Ulvik
• Bergen – Flam
• Bergen – Norheimsund
• Ulvik – Voss
• Oslo – Trondheim
• Voss – Bergen
• Flam – Myrdal – Geilo
• Geilo – Oslo