TRAVEL PERIOD: 01.09.23 -31.03.24
Pack your warmest clothes and get ready to explore Rovaniemi, the official hometown of Santa Claus! Surrounded by snow-covered landscapes in the high North of Finnish Lapland, the city is located six kilometres south of the Arctic Circle. It is not only the perfect place to make acquaintance with new arctic friends like huskies or reindeer – thanks to its favourable location, the chances to catch sight of the mysterious Northern Lights are extraordinarily high. But Rovaniemi does not only offer spectacular nature: fun theme parks and the Arktikum museum offer entertainment for both young and old. Embrace the ultimate Lapland experience and meet Rovaniemi.
- Day 1: Arrival in Rovaniemi RovaniemiArrival in Rovaniemi according to your own itinerary. Welcome to the capital of Finnish Lapland! From the airport take the airport bus to Santa Claus holiday village. After a short drive, you will arrive at your home for the next few days. Make yourself comfortable in the cottage and enjoy the day at your own leisure. Dinner is included during your stay.
- Day 2-4: Rovaniemi RovaniemiAfter the breakfast at the hotel, you can use your free days to explore the city, at your own pace. Rovaniemi offers a wide range of family-friendly activities. We have a selection of excursions and tours available in Rovaniemi, depending on your travel period. Autumn and Winter are especially beautiful times to visit the Finnish capital. Dinner and cottage accommodation.
- Day 5: Snowhotel Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Pack your suitcases to continue your journey to your next extraordinary accommodation: the Arctic SnowHotel. The resort is located approximately 30 minutes from the centre of Rovaniemi. A beautiful lakeside property with a focus on nature, the Aurora Borealis and Kota dinners. Accommodation in a glass igloo, be sure to turn your Aurora alarm on. Dinner in the kota is included.
- Day 6: Departure Breakfast at the hotel. Packed with new memories, you will depart from Rovaniemi according to your own itinerary. A private transfer will get you to the airport / train station.
• 4 nights in a Classic Cottage at Santa Claus Holiday Village with breakfast & dinner
• 1 night in an Ice Room at the Arctic Snowhotel
• Private Transfers from and to Rovaniemi Airport
We highly recommend the sauna and jacuzzi expereince at the Arctic Snow hotel and glass igloos. Don’t forget to turn on the ‘aurora alarm’ in the igloo.