Jutland Dream Island
TRAVEL PERIOD: ALL YEAR
Jutland Dream Island
Islands, the Wadden sea and Danish comfort is what awaits you on this tour. Start off in Copenhagen and discover the very best that Denmark has to offer.
- Day 1: Arrival in Copenhagen One night accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Jutland You start your trip towards South Jutland. On the way to Kolding we recommend a stop in Ribe, Denmark’s oldest city. In the evening you will check-in at your hotel, located in Kolding.
- Day 3: Island life on Fanö After breakfast, you will make your way to Esbjerg, where you take the ferry to Nordby. Nordby is located on the northernmost of the Danish Islands on the Wadden sea and enchants with the typical island charm of endless sandy beaches, green forests and seafaring houses. In the afternoon you will drive back to Kolding.
- Day 4: Sylt Today is going to be a lovely outing to Sylt before you head to Kolding.
- Day 5: Fairytales, Castles and Wineries Step into a fairytale world today as you travel to the island of Funen. Let yourself be enchanted by the South Funen archipelago and get to know the charming town of Odense, the home of Hans Christian Andersen, a visit to his birthplace is included in the city tour.
- Day 6: Culture experience in Århus Today we travel to Århus, the green, hilly heart of East Jutland. The former cultural capital impresses with its charm and invites you to linger.
- Day 7: Back to Copenhagen After breakfast you will make your way back to Copenhagen where you can enjoy a guided city tour before checking in to your hotel.
- Day 8: Departure Today you will leave Denmark with a lot of nice memories and impressions.
• 7x overnights in DBL room with Shower/WC
• 7x Scandinavian Breakfast buffet
Transport & Transfers
• All bus and transfer services according to program
• Ferry passage Esbjerg – Nordby – Esbjerg
• Ferry passage Romö – List – Romö
• Ferry passage Bøjden – Fynshav
Excursions & Activities
• Guided sightseeing in Odense and Århus
• Entrance fees for H.C. Andersen house, Water castle Egeskov and visit & tasting winery Kimesbjerggaard
• Guided city tour in Copenhagen
One person free of charge from fifteen paying persons.