In the Heart of Lapland
TRAVEL PERIOD: 01.10.2023-31.03.2024
In the Heart of Lapland
Get ready for a week in Northern Finland! During your trip to Lapland, you will travel to Levi, where you can wander around the Finnish forests and observe the Northern lights. Then, move to Rovaniemi, capital of Lapland and home to Santa Claus.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kittilä Arrival in Kittilä airport, transfer to Levi. You will stay in an Aurora cabin with a panorama glass roof that gives you the perfect chance to observe the Northern Lights. Enjoy the dinner included with the cabin.
- Day 2: Levi Breakfast at the hotel. After spending the day in Levi, it is time to go hunting for the Northern Lights! Leave the hotel at night to try one of the possible activities : dog sledding, reindeer sledding, snowmobile safaris… all while looking at the Aurora Borealis. A one in a life-time experience. Accommodation and dinner in Aurora cabin.
- Day 3: Levi Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day in Levi, in the middle of the wilderness, 170km above the Arctic Circle. Accommodation and dinner in Aurora cabin.
- Day 4: Levi – Rovaniemi After a breakfast at the hotel, you will take a 2-hour bus to Rovaniemi, the official hometown of Santa Claus. You will be picked up at the bus station and transferred to your accommodation, a comfortable Kammi Suite. Enjoy the suite, and rest well to be ready for your next adventures in Rovaniemi.
- Day 5: Rovaniemi Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the famous Santa Claus village! Santa resides in Rovaniemi all year and will be more than happy to welcome you during his spare time. Send a postcard from Santa’s post office and explore the area. Accommodation and dinner in Kammi suite.
- Day 6: Rovaniemi Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy your day at leisure in the capital of Lapland. Accommodation and dinner in Kammi suite.
- Day 7: Departure Breakfast and transfer to Rovaniemi airport according to your own itinerary.
• 3 nights in an Aurora cabin in Levi with breakfast and dinner
• 3 nights in a Kammi suite in Rovaniemi with breakfast and dinner
Transport & Transfers
• All Transfers included
Services not included:
• Excursions mentioned in the itinerary
Want a full experience of the Lappish spirit during your stay at Apukka? Try the authentic Lappish Cuisine served at the Aitta restaurant, while enjoying the spectacular scenery, the Lake Olkka and its surroundings. The 100-year-old timber log tavern is a complete immersion into the Nordic lifestyle. Want to get something more relaxed? Try Apukka’s Kota restaurant.