TRAVEL PERIOD: 26.06-20.08.2023
This eco-friendly tour will let you discover the many faces of Norwegian nature in just a few days. Trains, buses and ferries will take your through lush farmlands, dramatic mountain areas and breath-taking fjords. In addition, discover the most important cities of Norway Oslo, Lillehammer, Ålesund and Bergen. This route is indeed gold for getting to know Norway!
- Day 1: Arrival in Oslo Welcome to Oslo, Norway’s biggest city and capital for more then 700 years. The history of Oslo dates back to the middle ages and the city is located at the Oslofjord and surrounded by forest. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Oslo city center
- Day 2: Oslo – Lillehammer Breakfast at the hotel and depart Oslo to Lillehammer by train.
- Day 3: Lillehammer – Åndalsnes – Geiranger Breakfast at the hotel. Travel from Lillehammer to Åndalsnes to Geiranger.
- Day 4: Geirangerfjord – Ålesund Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from Geiranger by boat. The cruise follows the well-known Geirangerfjord with its waterfalls and mountain farms situated high up on the mountainsides in places you wouldn’t believe people and livestock could survive. Arrival in Ålesund in the evening.
- Day 5: Ålesund Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your own leisure in the Art Nouveau town of Ålesund. The town centre reveals a lively urban scene with pleasant restaurants and cafés and the picturesque Brosundet canal with its fishing boats. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Ålesund city center
- Day 6: Hurtigruten Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy another day to explore the beautiful city of Ålesund. In the late evening you will board the Coastal steamer (Hurtigruten) again for a journey along the Western Norwegian coastal landscape. Accommodation in outside cabin on Hurtigruten.
- Day 7: Bergen Breakfast on board of the ship. This morning is yours to relax on board of the ship, seeing the beautiful west coast pass before you reach Bergen in the afternoon.
- Day 8: Bergen Breakfast at the hotel and enjoy your day at leisure to explore Bergen, the capital of the fjords. Accommodation in 3* hotel in Bergen city center
- Day 9: Departure Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning to explore the fascinating city of Bergen. Departure according to your own itinerary.
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Bergen with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Oslo with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Lillehammer with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Geiranger with breakfast
• 2 nights in a centrally located hotel in Ålesund with breakfast
• 1 night in an outside cabin onboard Hurtigruten with half board
Transport & Transfers
• train Oslo – Lillehammer
• train Lillehammer – Åndalsnes and bus Åndalsnes – Geiranger
• cruise Geiranger – Ålesund