Enjoying Norway’s Nature
TRAVEL PERIOD: ALL YEAR
Enjoying Norway’s Nature
This is the classic Norway trip, where you will dive into the beautiful cities and stunning nature of this country.
- Day 1: Arrival in Oslo Bus and local guide will meet you upon arrival and show you those sights and tell you more about the history. One night accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Oslo – Flåm Enjoy one of the most beautiful train journeys the country has to offer from Oslo to Myrdal and then onto the famous Flåmsbana. Overnight in Flåm.
- Day 3: Flåm – Bergen Enjoy Fjord Norway in all its glory, take a cruise on the Nærøyfjord, take a bus to Voss and then make your way to Bergen.
- Day 4: Bergen Today you will meet a local guide, who will show you around the city of Bergen. Hop on the bus and enjoy the city!
- Day 5: Bergen – Ålesund This day the journey by bus continues through the beautiful landscape of Fjordnorway.
- Day 6: Geiranger Today you will go to the famous Fjordvillage Geiranger, situated closely by the Geirangerfjord. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The bus takes you there, you can spend a little time on your own and then head back to Ålesund.
- Day 7: Ålesund – Bodø After breakfast, rejoin the bus and meet your local guide, who will take you touring this beautiful city. Later in the day, you will transfer to the airport to board a flight to Bodö (own arrangement).
- Day 8: Lofoten & Vesterålen You will be taking a ferry to Lofoten Islands today. The drive continues to Vesterålen Islands, where you will be staying for the night.
- Day 9: Bodø Today you will be driving back to Bodö. This way back is interesting to attend, because you see the Lofoten Islands from a different perspective.
- Day 4: Departure After breakfast, you will have a short city sightseeing tour. You will see the main sights before the bus takes you to the airport, from where you will start your journey home.
• 9 x overnight stay in double rooms with private facilities
• 9 x Scandinavian breakfast buffet
Transport & Transfers
• All bus and transfer services
Excursions & Activities
• Train Oslo – Myrdal
• Train Myrdal – Flåm (Flåm Railway)
• Cruise on Næeroyfjord Flåm – Gudvangen
• Ferry on Geirangerfjord
• Ferrt to/from Lofoten Islands
• Entrance to Vikingship Museum
• Fløibanen Funicular roundtrip
• City Sightseeing in Oslo, Bergen, Ålesund and Bodö
One person free of charge from fifteen paying persons.