TRAVEL PERIOD: 29.12.2021 -04.01.2022
Christmas in Scandinavia is a special time, so why not celebrate it in a very special place. The ice hotel located in Swedish Lapland is a unique hotel made of snow and ice and has been welcoming guests from all over the world since 1989. We love our Swedish neighbours and we love this property, there is no better time to tick this remarkable experience off your bucket list then over Christmas.
- Day 1: Arrival in Stockholm Accommodation in a hotel in Stockholm city centre.
- Day 2: Stockholm – Kiruna Enjoy your day at leisure in Stockholm. In the late evening, depart by overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna. Accommodation on board the train in a private sleeping compartment.
- Day 3: ICEHOTEL Transfer from the railway station in Kiruna to the world-famous IICEHOTEL located in Jukkasjärvi. Enjoy your day at leisure. Experience a unique night’s sleep in an ice room tonight.
- Day 4: ICEHOTEL This morning you are awakened with a cup of hot lingon-berry juice at your bedside. After breakfast, a morning sauna and towels await. We recommend you pre-book an activity of your choice. Make sure you are back at around 3PM, as on this special day you will have a very special visit from Santa Claus. Dinner and accommodation in warm Kaamos room.
- Day 5: ICEHOTEL If you wish, you can join in the Christmas day village torch procession and carol concert at Jukkasjarvi church. This is a long standing and much- loved tradition, among locals and guests. Excursions and the church procession need to be booked in advance (supplementary cost). Other activities can be booked in advance as well. Dinner and accommodation in warm Kaamos room.
- Day 5: Departure Transfer to Kiruna Airport for your flight.
• 1 night in centrally located hotel in Stockholm with breakfast
• 2 nights in a warm room at the ICEHOTEL with breakfast
• 1 night in a cold room at the ICEHOTEL with breakfast
ICEHOTEL Christmas Package
• 2 festive dinners
• Santa Claus visit
• Overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna in a private 2-3 persons’ sleeping compartment
Transport & Transfers
• Kiruna train station – Ice Hotel & return
• The price for this package is subject to change
• Compulsory Christmas inclusions are subject to change