TRAVEL PERIOD: ALL YEAR
Have you ever thought about exploring the longest and deepest fjord of Norway? Then this is your tour! At its deepest, Sognefjorden plunges to more than 1,300 metres, and the mountains along the fjord rise to more than 1,700 metres. The fjord is a natural thrill, let’s explore it together!
- Day 1: Arrival in Oslo One nights accommodation in the city centre of Oslo.
- Day 2: Oslo – Geilo Departure by train from Oslo to Geilo. One nights accommodation in Geilo.
- Day 3: Geilo – Sogndal Train from Geilo to Myrdal, where you board the famous Flåmsbana. The train will take you to Flåm and from there will head by boat to Sogndal. One nights accommodation in Sogndal.
- Day 4: Sogdnal – Bergen In the afternoon board the boat to Bergen, cruising along Norway’s longest and deepest fjord, the Sognefjord. One nights accommodation in the city centre of Bergen.
- Day 5: Bergen Departure according to your own itinerary.
• 1 nights in a centrally located hotel in Oslo with breakfast
• 1 nights in a centrally located hotel in Geilo with breakfast
• 1 night in a centrally located hotel in Sogndal with breakfast
• 1 nights in a centrally located hotel in Bergen with breakfast
Transport & Transfers
• Train journey between Oslo and Geilo (Standard class with seat reservation)
• Train journey between Geilo and Myrdal (standard class with seat reservation)
• The Flåm Railway from Myrdal to Flåm
• Bus from Flåm to Sogndal
• Boat journey through Sognefjord to Bergen