Celebrate the Fjords
TRAVEL PERIOD: 30.12.2023-03.01.2024
Celebrate the Fjords
Norway offers spectacular scenery in the winter months, and you don’t need to travel all the way to the north to be impressed. The capital, Oslo, offers the travelers much to do and see during this time of the year. The fjords are breathtaking and quiet in comparison to the summer season. Bergen is cozy and an absolute highlight.
Arrival in Oslo according to your own itinerary. Enjoy the capital with views of the Oslo fjord, and a lively café scene. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Oslo.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will experience one of Norway’s most popular excursions, the Norway in a Nutshell. The excursion takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in the fjord region. You will travel by train across the Hardangervidda mountain plateau and down the Flåm railway. The Flåm railway will take you through wild and beautiful scenery and down to the Sognefjord. Upon arrival in Flåm, check in at your hotel and head to the bar, before a festive 3-course meal is served. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Flåm.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a RIB tour in the fjord to discover the wonders and history of the region. Tonight, the dinner will be served in a Viking style. Feast like a Viking with a 5-course meal and beer pairing (non-alcoholic drinks possible). Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Flåm.
- Day 4 After breakfast, depart by electric boat to Gudvangen. From here, you will take a shuttle bus to Voss where you will board a train for the last stretch of the journey to Bergen – Norway’s second largest city. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Bergen.
- Day 5 Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from Bergen according to your own schedule.
• 1 night in centrally located hotel in Oslo, Bed & Breakfast
• 2 nights in centrally located hotel in Flåm, Bed & Breakfast
• 1 night in centrally located hotel in Bergen, Bed & Breakfast
• Festive NYE Dinner + Viking dinner
Transport & Transfers
• train Oslo-Flåm
• train Voss-Bergen
• boat Flåm-Gudvangen
• bus Gudvangen-Voss
• RIB boat on the Nærøyfjord
In Flåm, you can try beers from one of the best craft breweries in Norway.