TRAVEL PERIOD: 20.12.2023-07.04.2024
Experience a typical Norwegian winter in the enchanting area of Alta. The city is known as the city of the Aurora and is Northern Norway’s largest town, located in the inner reaches of the Altafjord. The city is surrounded by arctic tundra, mountain plateaus and costal landscapes which create a magical winter paradise.
- Day 1 Pick up at Alta airport and transfer to hotel. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure in Alta. Dinner at the hotel. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Alta.
You will spend the day on a husky dog sled excursion. In the evening your next adventure will be a Northern Lights chase. Dinner at the hotel.
Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Alta.
Today, you will be immersed in the Sámi culture, and get the chance to visit a reindeer farm, with the possibility of a short reindeer sledding tour. Dinner at the hotel. Your room for tonight will be an igloo. Accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Alta.
- Day 4 Breakfast at the hotel. You will be transported from the hotel back to the airport according to your flight schedule.
- Day 5 Breakfast at the hotel. You will be transported from the hotel back to the airport according to your flight schedule.
• 4 nights hotel accommodation in Alta with breakfast
Transport & Transfers
• Return airport transfers
• Husky Sled Excursion
• Northern Lights Chase
• Reindeer Sledding and Sami Culture Experience
• Snowmobile Excursion
You will have the experience of a lifetime in the World’s Northernmost Igloo Hotel on your third night. Every year, the hotel melts in the spring and artists from all over the world come early winter to create unique designs for each part of the ice hotel.