TRAVEL PERIOD: 07.12.23-31.01.24
Your holiday break begins in Sweden’s beautiful capital, Stockholm – the capital of life and movement. Stockholm is built on 14 islands all part of an archipelago. Sweden’s Capital is charming, vibrant and surrounded by beauty and water – hence it’s nickname, Venice of the North. After enjoying an urban lifestyle in Stockholm continue north – 200km inside the Arctic Circle to the world-famous Ice hotel.
- Day 1: Arrival in Stockholm Two nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Stockholm city centre.
- Day 2: Stockholm Enjoy your day at leisure in Stockholm.
- Day 3: Stockholm – Kiruna Day at leisure in Stockholm. In the late evening, depart by overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna in a private sleeping compartment.
- Day 4: Kiruna & ICEHOTEL Transfer from the central railway station in Kiruna to the ICEHOTEL located in the village of Jukkasjärvi. Tonight you will experience an overnight in an ice room.
- Day 5: ICHOETEL & Kiruna This morning you are awakened with a cup of hot lingon-berry juice at your bedside. A morning sauna and towels await you after breakfast. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure or book an activity. Accommodation in a warm room at the ICEHOTEL.
- Day 5: Departure Transfer to the airport for your return flight home and departure according to own itinerary.
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Stockholm with breakfast
• Overnight train in private sleeping compartment from Stockholm to Kiruna
• ICEHOTEL (1 Night Ice Room & 1 Night Warm Room)
Transport & Transfers
• Transfer from Kiruna Train Station to ICEHOTEL
• Transfer from ICEHOTEL to Kiruna Airport
Stockholm: Enjoy a real Swedish Fika (coffee and a pastry) at Grillska Huset.
Ice Hotel: Close to the Ice Hotel you will find Kiruna, a little town with a big mining history. Go explore the mine and learn what it means to the town and its inhabitants.