Christmas Santa Escape
TRAVEL PERIOD: 23.12 -27.12.2023
Christmas Santa Escape
Get close to Santa and breath in the Christmas magic. This package offers the possibility to enjoy a winter paradise, from Santa to optional excursions including an aurora picnic, reindeers and huskies. Santa Claus holiday village is an absolute must, and your accommodation is right in the centre, dinner is included in your stay. We are sure that you will have a memorable, fun, and festive time in Rovaniemi.
- Day 1 Arrival in Rovaniemi according to your own itinerary. Welcome to the capital of Finnish Lapland! Upon arrival, your private driver will welcome you. After a short drive, you will arrive at your home for the next few days: the Santa Claus Holiday Village. Make yourself comfortable in the cottage and enjoy the day at your own leisure. Dinner included.
- Day 2 Breakfast is served in the restaurant. We have left today open to enjoy as you wish, relax with friends and family or if you prefer something more active, we will be able to recommend an excursion or two, just let us know. We can recommend Snowman world, located in Santa Village or an electric snowmobile safari located in the wilderness. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3 After enjoying your breakfast at the restaurant, you may opt to fill your day with winter fun – recommended (supplementary cost) is an excursion with reindeers and huskies. Lunch is included in the activity. Breathe in the fresh air, as you take in the nature and enjoy Lappish hospitality. For those young at heart, you will have the chance to enjoy the snow with tobogganing. A great way to share memories made in the Arctic circle.
- Day 4 Breakfast in the restaurant. Spend today at leisure, perhaps you would like to enjoy ice fishing, a snowmobile safari or the thrill of speed by huskies – let us know as we can assist. We recommend a visit to Rovaniemi centre and to Arktikum science centre and museum. Dinner at the village. Recommended for tonight, is a Northern light picnic. The Northern lights, also known as the Aurora borealis are possible to be observed in the polar zone. The Arctic circle offers some of the best viewing possibilities. On this tour your guide will drive you to a perfect spot, where you will enjoy a picnic and hopefully the Northern lights. Overnight.
- Day 5 Breakfast at the restaurant. Packed with new memories, you will depart from Rovaniemi according to your own itinerary. A private transfer will get you to the airport / train station.
• 4 nights in a Classic Cottage at Santa Claus Holiday Village with breakfast & dinner
Transport & Transfers
• Private Transfers from and to Rovaniemi Airport
Excursions & Activities
Activities -offered as an option and not included
• Family Day – Reindeer, huskies, snow fun and lunch 4.5 hrs
• Aurora Borealis picnic 3 hrs
Be sure to visit snowman world located in the Santa Village, this is an abosulte must and pormises fun for the whole family.